Thursday, April 24, 2014

kids were here ~ take 11


kids were here ~ take 11

As we are nearing the last month of our project I can't help but
to stop…... and take a look through the previous posts.
Our Daughter is Graduating this year. We couldn't be more proud
of her and yet I really miss when she was younger.
Conner is at a fun age, too, 12 yrs.

I came home from work a few days ago and always have to find
both kids to give a hug and find out how their day went.

I go into Alyssa's room to find her Prom dress and
her Graduation gown hanging on her door.
I have to say, tears came quickly and hug felt tighter and longer.

I love that we are doing this project and hope to continue
doing more. Especially when it comes to my Children, Family and Friends.

Thanks to all my Photog Friends for sharing photos of their Children. 
I love it :)

Please follow Tara's link






kwhbadge.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment