Friday, June 28, 2013

kids were here ~

kids were here ~ take one!



I am lucky to be involved in another 12 month project with
a group of fun, wonderful, talented group of local photographers.
The project is called "kids were here".


We have a Beautiful, Fun-Loving, Wonderful 17 yr old Daughter (Alyssa).
I dedicate this month, along with many more projects, to her.
Walking into her room we never know what to expect or what we
might find. From clothes on the bed, on the floor and hanging on the door to
jewelry hanging on the doorknobs or spread out on her shelves we
shake our heads and a smile to comes my face. These things might be a
mess to some people but these will be the things I will remember and will
miss when she no longer lives at home.
I love this project- it makes me stop to realize the important things in life.

please continue the link and check out
Michele's blog at http://www.sugarpopphotography.com/2013/06/the-kids-were-here-month-1/














http://kidswerehere.wordpress.com/kwh-badge/

kwhbadge.jpg






No comments:

Post a Comment