Thursday, March 28, 2013

What My Phone Photos Look Like !!

                                              "What My Phone Photos Look Like"

I am so excited to be in a 12 month photography project with a wonderful group of fun loving and talented photographers. We will blog each month and the theme will be "What ___ looks like." We will fill in the blank and link it to the other photographers for 12 months. The rules will be that we photograph our children and families in a lifestyle format (more "in the moment" and less posed).

I have always LOVED photography. I love capturing those "special" moments, those moments that we feel might be missed, the moments that take our breath away. Life is short and its easy to take things for granted. Step back..........grab a camera............and make some memories.

This month is a start to a fun-challenging project of mine.
Our Daughter- Alyssa- is 17 yrs old and a Junior in HighSchool. I'm in the
process of trying to start a "Senior" project for her. 


I don't know about anyone else out there, but ........
this is what I find when I look at my phone photos. I cant begin to 
tell you how many photos there are of her on my phone. But 
every one of the photos bring a lot of emotions. So proud of her!!

I feel like we have the most amazing-beautiful-fun loving and wonderful Daughter
ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Introducing ~ Alyssa ~












Thanks for visiting !! 
And now please head over and check out Michelle's blog @

No comments:

Post a Comment