Thursday, September 27, 2012

What "Our New Orleans trip" looks like

NEW ORLEANS TRIP 9.2012                

My Husband and I had the opportunity to take a trip to New Orleans, just the two of us.  We had never been and so we packed up,  had Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Terri over for the kids........and off we went.  The drive was long, somewhat relaxing and I could feel the excitement build up inside the closer we got. I enjoyed relaxing walks, the food, the shopping, and the history New Orleans had to offer. Oh..... and I cant forget to mention the fact I had my wonderful camera with me to capture some of the fun.


I am so excited to be in a 12 month photography project with a wonderful group of fun loving and talented photographers. We will blog each month and the theme will be "What ___ looks like." We will fill in the blank and link it to the other photographers for 12 months. The rules will be that we photograph our children and families in a lifestyle format (more "in the moment" and less posed).

I have always LOVED photography. I love capturing those "special" moments, those moments that we feel might be missed, the moments that take our breath away. Life is short and its easy to take things for granted. Step back..........grab a camera............and make some memories.
 
 
 
Please continue the link by checking out an amazing Photographer

































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment